CieAura’s Rest Quiet tea works so well because it uses the power of nature’s plants such as chamomile and passionflower to relax the body, calm the mind so your body falls into a deep and quiet rest.
*We have improved this tea’s flavor and now offer it in almost twice the servings in a first class tea tin to keep teas fresh. Now in 28ct, our fabulous new look offers tea for an entire month.
- Gently relaxes the physical body so your fatigued muscles can finally rest.
- Calms the mind of worries and stress, easing you gently to sleep.
- Non-addictive formula designed to gently induce sleep within 1 hour.
- No groggy hang over the next morning, wake up rested and refreshed.
- Many other health benefits such as improved digestion, stress management, soothes colds and congestions as well as mild body aches and discomforts.
Why You Will Love It
- Enjoy this as a delicious nightcap at the end of each day.
- Easy to make, no bitter flavor.
- Brew in hot or cold water, ready in minutes.
- Tea stays fresh for 24-48 hours.
- A healthy way to get a better night’s rest.
Brewing Instructions: Use 1 tea bag per 8oz water. Pour hot water over bag and steep covered for 10 minutes. No need to remove the bag. Sweeten to taste and enjoy hot or over ice. Can also be brewed in cold water allowing 30 minutes or longer for steeping.
Suggested Uses: For best results drink 1 cup about 1 hour before bedtime used in conjunction with CieAura Rest Quiet holographic chips. Do not drive, operate machinery or consume alcohol or sedatives with this tea. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women or for children under age 2. This formula is non-habit forming.
REST QUIET TEA INGREDIENTS
Premium Herbal Tissane
Valerian Root, Chamomile Flowers, Passionflower, Lemon Balm, African Rooibos. Other ingredients: Natural flavoring.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Indications for ingredients are based on traditional uses of each herb.